Dear List Members,

today I would like to continue to present some extremely rare and exotic meteorites.

NWA 7603, an enstatite achondrite with a Tkw of only 126 g.

Enstatite achondrites are a extremely rare class of meteorites with only 6 approved meteorites of this type listed in the Meteoritical Bulletin. The total weight of all 6 enstatite achondrites together is less than 1 kg, they are thus rarer than meteorites from Mars and the Moon!
In the Meteoritical Bulletin they are described as followed:
„An enstatite-rich achondrite that has not yet been classified into a group."

NWA 7603 is a very beautiful meteorite, it is a hard rock which can be polished very well. Iron metal is well preserved and visible. The following pieces is all that is available of NWA 7603. Please take a look under the following link if your are interested.
http://www.sr-meteorites.de/specials/nwa7603/nwa7603.html

If you have any questions, please don´t hesitate to contact me.
i...@meteoriten.com

In the coming weeks I will present some more amazing meteorites at this place, don´t miss the opportunity to aquire some very exotic meteorites for your collection! Thank you for looking!

Best wishes,
Stefan

SR-Meteorites
www.sr-meteorites.de