I know of relatively large lunars that are being offered at around $50/g and
not being bought (1 kg stones). There seem to be a plethora of Lunars and
Martians. Nice shergottites could be had from the 2015 Tucson show for around
$80/g. In the last year, the NomCom has approved 35 lunars (over 16 kg) and 19
martians (around 2 kg).

Personally, given the huge numbers of Lunars being classified, I expect the
price to be at the $50/g range or lower in the near future - somewhere in the
range of the HEDS.

Laurence

Dr. Laurence A.J. Garvie

Research Professor and Collections Manager
Center for Meteorite Studies
Arizona State University
ISTB4, BLDG 75
781 East Terrace Rd