Hi All,
For those people who may be interested. I have 29 meteorite specimens up for sale on ebay with a “Buy It Now” total value of $2,339.95 USD. I want to sell all 29 specimens at once so I can end dealing with ebay. In order for me to do that, I will have to end the entire ebay “Buy It Now” 30 day sale and pay the 10% sale value added penalty of $233.99 USD. That brings my total “down” (loss) to $2105.95 USD…. I will offer an additional 25% discount to any buyer on the final sale amount of $2105.95 USD which will be $1,579.46, for all 29 specimens…. Since this is not an ebay business transaction and most of you are my colleagues or friends, you must PayPal me as “SEND MONEY TO FAMILY OR FRIENDS, not as a purchase. Or, send me a bank check.

Shipping will be free to any USA address.

NOTE: Each specimen is accompanied by a black or blue 3-ring, clear cover, Provenance/ data portfolio containing the chain of Provenance and pertinent data concerning the scientific, social, anthropological, economic, and geographical/ geological impact of the meteorite event, if and/ or when available and provided by/ from my data research.

It’s a great deal. Think about it and send me a private message if you're interested. You can see the specimens here:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2047675.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.A0.H0.XRibeca.TRS1&_nkw=Ribeca&_sacat=0Or,
 type the word “Ribeca” in the ebay search boxThank you, everyone.David L. RibecaIMCA Member 4050-----Original
Message-----From: meteorite-list-request@meteoritecentral.comSent: Saturday, March 26, 2016 1:26 AMTo:
'help' tometeorite-list-request@meteoritecentral.comYou can reach the person managing the list
atmeteorite-list-owner@meteoritecentral.comWhen replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specificthan
"Re: Contents of Meteorite-list digest..."Today's Topics:   1. Meteorite Picture of the Day
(valpar...@aol.com)----------------------------------------------------------------------Message: 1Date: Fri, 25 Mar
2016 00:00:56 -0700From: <valpar...@aol.com>To: <meteorite-list@meteoritecentral.com>Subject:
[meteorite-list] Meteorite Picture of the DayMessage-ID:
<A3C2B70C261242D3B6E2A2F0AEB90E72@Seuthopolis>Content-Type: text/plainToday's Meteorite Picture of the Day: NWA
7035Contributed by: John
Divelbisshttp://www.tucsonmeteorites.com/mpodmain.asp?DD=03/25/2016------------------------------Subject: Digest
page:https://www.facebook.com/meteoritecentraland the Archives at http://www.meteorite-list-archives.comMeteorite-list