Hi Count,
       By the way, I will be in Las Vegas tomorrow, Saturday, and Sunday to
visit with
family, and for my grown kids to take in a show.  You are killing me with news
of this
find, as I will not have any time to get out and hunt on this trip.  I would
like to say
that I am hunting this find vicariously, but in truth, I am just green with
envy.
                      Best Regards,  Ben Fisler, Phoenix

Sent from my iPad