Dear List,
Hope you are all doing well this weekend.

For reasons I will not get into right now, I have been asked to reach out to
the meteorite community and see if anyone recognizes this specimen from a
recent sale.

Here is a link to some photos:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/z1wuakhrxa7s8uy/AABaOdwIdfLfstsBklRyNTVra?dl=0

This relates to a possible misrepresentation of a specimen, and a friend of
mine in the meteorite community has asked that I try to seek out other opinions
regarding the origin of this specimen.

Bear in mind, I am not asking for help on potential classification, nor am I
asking if it is or is not a meteorite.

Please contact me off list if you recognize this specimen and can share
information related to a recent sale/transaction concerning it.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration!

Cheers,
John A. Shea, MD
IMCA 3295

Sent using the mail.com mail app