I'll be sure to let the PHD level Geochemist with decades worth of experience
classifying meteorites know that...

Really I'm only asking if anyone recognizes it from a recent sale.  The lab was
given a specific story and like diligent scientists they are trying to disprove
it.

If anyone has seen it for sale recently please let me know.
Thank you,
John

Sent using the mail.com mail app