Dear List Members,

This is my weekly advertisement for no reserve auctions ending this evening and tomorrow night. I started the year with around 354 grams of NWA 5000 lunar material dedicated to eBay. Most of this inventory has been sold and is now limited to less than 100 grams, not counting cutting dust. EBay is becoming more demanding all of the time so I do not know how much longer I will use this venue. The good news is that collectors can still get serious bargains in the auction format which I choose since buyers determine the price.

Link to all auctions:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/merchant/ancientechoesartifacts

NWA 5000 Specimens Ending At Auction This Evening -NO RESERVE!

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .720 grams - GORGEOUS BRECCIA!
http://r.ebay.com/PqI4Zi

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .646 grams - NICE MELT AREA!
http://r.ebay.com/VAGLFU

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .562 grams - GREAT CHARACTER!
http://r.ebay.com/BAOW5k

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .470 grams - HIGHLY VARIABLE!
http://r.ebay.com/iXjdEB

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .284 grams - NEAT EXAMPLE!
http://r.ebay.com/Gnd7oP

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock 1.0 grams Pure Dust
http://r.ebay.com/BIe1gk

NWA 5000 Specimens Ending At Auction Tomorrow Night - NO RESERVE!

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .824 grams - 3D APPEARANCE!
http://r.ebay.com/uYHUEq

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .644 grams - GABBRO!
http://r.ebay.com/CdOIvx

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .594 grams - AWESOME!
http://r.ebay.com/tV1G1I

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock 1.0 grams Pure Dust!
http://r.ebay.com/EViRh1

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck,

Adam Hupe
IMCA 21885