To all my researcher friends and of course collectors, I am very pleased to
announce that I am now able to offer 3 pieces of the truly rare, NWA 8159,
the only Martian augite basalt. This meteorite was classified by Dr. Carl
Agee and is an unique Martian. With a TKW of only 149.4g, this meteorite is
very hard to find. I am pleased to offer the following three pieces: 2.29g,
0.783g and 0.202g

These pieces are in my inventory now and available for immediate sale and/or
trade. Please email me privately for details. Pictures of the specimens are
attached. If the attachment did not "attach" then you can either email me or
go to my FB page: https://www.facebook.com/SkyFallMeteorites.MendyOuzillou .
I believe that anyone can view my page even without an account.

Regards,

Mendy Ouzillou
Cell: +1-512-554-9987