Dear Fellow Collectors,
Hope you are all doing great!

Due to my unending addiction for meteorites,  ;-)  I’ve set a fundraising goal recently and am slightly more than half way there now. With the hopes of hitting that target I have slashed prices of everything listed on my website. In many cases prices have been cut by as much as 50% off the original listing, making this is a good opportunity to acquire some interesting specimens for your collection.

I have a good number of both old and new NWA specimens listed for sale, along with a handful of lovely impact breccias, and a difficult to find US specimen. Many of the NWA specimens I have listed for sale were brought to classification myself, and are only available through this webpage. A few of these are being used in studies pending publication, some of them are simply rare classifications, while others are just nice full slices of OCs. Some of the older NWA specimens listed are relics from the early NWA era, hard to find OCs often with provisional numbers that are almost never seen for sale.

Please take a moment from your busy day to consider adding some of these unique specimens to your collection.

https://bigjohnmeteorites.com

Cheers!
John A. Shea, MD
IMCA 3295