I'm afraid it works the other way round too Adam...you would have to have a
piece analysed by an expert to say what you are saying rather than just
look at the pieces to see and conclude what they are. Every single piece of
my lunar has been to the leading lab specializing in meteorites in the UK
and been recorded, weighed and analysed to show it is lunar. I have the
write up and science write up submitted for classification if you wish to
see it. It is likely part of this new bigger find this year and matches the
other material around that I see for what that is worth.

Which reputable dealers are you accusing of selling the lunar material you
think is not lunar by just looking at it? I'm sure you should pass that
information on to help the community.