Elton writes:
> "Check the British Muse. Catalog of Meteorites.
> They had a good handle on the holdings of world currations."

I have checked the "Catalogue of Meteorites", as well as a number of databases,
collection catalogs and inventory list. However, specimens are broken up or
cut, distributed and traded, and sometimes lost, so updating the published
information is sometime necessary. And there is quite a number of (mostly
private) collections that hold specimens that have never been published
anywhere until now.

Many thanks to everyone who has already sent me some information, and, of
course, I gladly welcome additional information.

Sincerely,
 Herbert