I was asked how this information was "conveyed" to me and to clarify the phrase "This information was conveyed to me at a later date."

This information was conveyed to me by word of mouth without supporting documentation by a person who claimed to have first-hand knowledge and involvement in the deal.

I am not interested in addressing syntax-semantics any further since it could easily escalate into a sub-debate not related to meteorites,

Adam