One just needs to search the List archives to discover the truth.

In any case, the BLM has made its position clear on the subject. The laws that apply to finds are the same for falls. The BLM doesn't differentiate between the two. Let's just hope that the rest of our rights are not lost. It only takes a few to ruin it for everybody else.

Adam