Hi Dennis,
I assume you are looking for Portales Valley, the H7 metallic melt breccia that
is a witnessed fall? However, there are 4 "Portales meteorites; Portales(a),
Portales(b), Portales(c), and Portales Valley.
Price on Portales Valley depends on whether it is all stone or shows metallic
veining.  Not real common to find full slices now, but Meteorite Market has
some part slices for sale at about $40/gram.
All the best,
Frank

On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 7:28 AM, dennis beatty via Meteorite-list