All-

I just had a strange occurrence on eBay which became likely fraud. I was
notified that I had sold a meteorite slice which I had listed from eBay (normal
eBay notification). This buyer has never bought from me, so I confirmed the
info via a quick internet search (she worked for an aerospace firm, so thought
nothing of it). After printing the label, the buyer contacted me several
minutes later stating she did not order anything but received a shipment
notification from eBay. After confirming who she was and looking at her history
(never a meteorite purchased in her history on eBay), I looked at the paypal
receipt. It became clear that she was hacked on eBay and Paypal, and her email
was changed from gmail.com to gmail.net. All of her other information was
correct. I did not initially notice this discrepancy. I could only assume that
the package would have been rerouted in transit to the "hacker". The victim
(phewww, not me...) stated she immediately tried changing her passwords once th
 is was discovered but was blocked from doing so, likely due to her information
being changed.

Keep a close eye on your sales both ON AND OFF eBay!!!

Regards,
Aras
IMCA 2117