Does anybody know the disposition of the 3 kilogram plus pairing to NWA 7034, the Basaltic Martian Breccia sometimes referred to as "Black Beauty?" Has it been been cut yet? Has a laboratory analyzed it or is it just another self-paired stone? $300,000.00 or $100.00/gram for the entire stone is a bit much but I would be interested in a kilogram at this price if it has been confirmed in a laboratory and is available.

I was hoping it would have shown up cut in Tucson but I did not hear anything more about it so canceled any thoughts of going to the show last month.

Any info would be greatly appreciated,

Adam