Last time I checked the wholesale price of Black Beauty has always stayed above
$1000 per gram, any rumors of a stone being sold as Black Beauty for $100 is
likely a fake, just a fantasy.

And I have proven in the past that this seller in question is self pairing and
making illegimitate claims. Read my facebook posts, all the facts of my
experience with him cheating me are there, he should not be given any credit.
This is a big fleece taking place here. You are a sucker for supporting and
entertaining this.

Martians especially Black Beauty likely pairings should always be verified.
Labs do have the time and manpower for planetary meteorites and yes it's up to
you especially as the seller to verify. If you do not verify by lab, and your
intent is to sell, you are destroying the integrity of the market place and
looking to make a quick buck off another's hard work. There is a unspoken code
here that forbids this illegitimate practice. The new generation of collectors
are educated and they disdain any seller participating in any such sales. No
more excuses.

John Higgins

On Monday, March 12, 2018, 11:40:03 AM EDT, Bigjohn Shea via Meteorite-list