Hello All,

Finally have some good news to report.  Some fellow meteorite-hunters have
contacted me to report that they have recovered a 255kg iron from the Sahara
Desert in Algeria. This was well before April Fools Day, and the photos of it
in-situ and "oiled-up" are very convincing.  I immediately put them in contact
with an officially-approved institution here in USA for classification.
Apparently, they declined to cut this wonderful-looking and huge mass of iron
(and no smaller masses have been found), until after they have a confirmed
buyer. I probably should say "buyers", because I feel it will take a
"consortium" of buyers to meet their asking price of

$2/gram.

The finders have already received a number of offers, but nearly all were
bogus.  That's why they came to me to help them with filtering-out the
scammers.  So, when I say that I will only forward "serious offers", I'm
serious.  And, this is the limit of my involvement with this find.  That, and
helping to get this iron classified and made "official".

You can see some of those photos here:
http://meteorite-recovery.tripod.com/2018/apr18.htm

If seriously interested, please contact me off-List.
Thank you for your time, and I hope you enjoy the photos,
Bob V.