Dear List Members,

today once again I have a very special, ungrouped meteorite to offer. NWA 8781 - a carbonaceous chondrite (ungrouped). This rare and unusual meteorite most closely resembles a CM chondrite, with many small chondrules and a dark matrix. NWA 8781 is probably a scientifically significant meteorite and could be interesting study material. Please look at the description from the MetBull on the following website (link below).

I have a few nicely prepared slices and part slices listed. These come at a good price for such a rare class. The normal price is more like around $200/g. I've made the following pieces cheaper to cover some costs. If you like a piece which is sold already, please just send me a message and I´ll see if I can find a similar piece for you.

http://special.sr-meteorites.de/nwa8781

Thanks for your attention!

Best regards,
Stefan