From: Adam Hupe
Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2003 8:17 PM
Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] DOD Satellites Detect March 2003 Bolide Over Park Forest

Dear List Members,

It looks like some are starting to realize the secret of the Park Forest strewnfield, it is reversed.  I think this has happened only a couple times in history.  I hinted at this in a June 15th post to the list not wanting to take the element of surprise away from a person who is authoring a paper on this very subject.

All the best,

Adam