Paid AD - 12 of 12

Hi all,

Happy to announce exclusive availability of a brand new meteorite book.

*** BRAND NEW METEORITE BOOK ****l
'Meteorites - The story of our solar system' by Caroline Smith, Sara
Russell and Natasha Almeida

Exclusively available from Msg-Meteorites prior to the official publication
date of 21st February. I have copies signed by all 3 authors available for
sale at the normal RRP of £14.99 plus shipping. Shipping will be in a
cardboard book mailer - UK - £3, Europe £7, USA £10 (Sorry for the high
shipping costs but that's what I pay)

For anyone in London, I will exclusively have copies for sale at European
AstroFest 2019 in a few weeks. I can also deliver copies free to the
Ensisheim Show in June. For those in the USA, maybe you can ask someone
going to Ensisheim to pick you up a copy?

In 'Meteorites', leading experts from the Natural History Museum, London
provide a compelling and cutting edge introduction to the evolving science
of meteoritics. They reveal what meteorites are, where they are most likely
to be found, and the type of celestial bodies that they hail from. The book
contains all the latest information on key meteorite falls and considers
some of the big questions that still remain – such as whether our solar
system is
unusual in creating a planet that supports life, and if it is likely we
will find complex life elsewhere. With a mix of photographs, diagrams and
maps, Meteorites is essential
reading for all those with an interest in the nature of our solar system.

AUTHORS
- Caroline Smith is Head of Earth Sciences Collections and Principal
Curator of Meteorites at the Natural History Museum, London.

- Sara Russell is Merit Researcher in Cosmic Mineralogy and Planetary
Sciences at the Natural History Museum. She is a Science Team member of
NASA's OSIRIS-REx mission, and proud namesake of Asteroid Sararussell.

- Natasha Almeida is a Postdoctoral Researcher in Mineral and Planetary
Sciences at the Natural History Museum. She specializes in the very rare
enstatite chondrites meteorites.

All the best.

Cheers

Martin

Martin Goff
www.msg-meteorites.co.uk
International Meteorite Collectors Association (IMCA) member #3387

Sent from my mobile phone

--
Martin Goff
www.msg-meteorites.co.uk