I wish to thank the people on the list who have contributed to the park forest database and also those who have helped me gather it,as well as assist with answers to amateur questions from me.

 I would also like to thank anyone who wishes to share any info that they may have  so we can get a  even more comprehensive  listing and keep adding to the finds as time goes by.
I am collecting data on the following
1.Weight
 2. shape
3. Location-  Cross streets or address
4.Depth  or  type of surface found on-
5. Angle of hole-  and direction -if any
6 Photo if any.

I am waiting for data from Steve Witt- (ENTERPRISES)
 from our club-who was gathering data on the north part of the fall.
I am looking for additional data on Park Forest complete stones and larger fragments - above 25 gms.

Please note that i am doing this strictly for non commercial purposes.
Regards
Atul

Note for AL Mitterling-
Besides the oriented  75 gram piece you displayed
all the pcs i gave you were part of 6 pounds of  pea gravel sized pcs i gathered up with a large magnet over the first few days, and not included in the database- AT ALL-