I am excited to announce that after a lengthy absence, I am officially
returning to school to complete my P.h.D in Planetary Science and Meteoritics
at the University of Tennessee , Knoxville.  I look forward to working in our
community in pursuit of our advancement of knowledge in Meteoritical as I
master meteorite classification.
My first major project will be building a reference library of meteorite
samples and will be the point of contact for nominating new material for
analysis.  I will be making calls from time to time for new enigmaitic stones
which our community may come across.
To that end, feel free to contact me off list if I may be of assistance.
Warm Regards,Elton Jones

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android