Seek help dude...

On 30/1/20 5:42 am, Peter Richards via Meteorite-list wrote:
As mentioned perhaps in list archives, this is within range of Park
Forest, according to data I found on strewn field sizes, as
recognized, too bad the citation isn't readily available. I was
distracted while doing research in many ways, for years, and seemingly
with good reason I didn't overdo it, because, believe it, or not,
things simply disappear (sorry to digress, please excuse the bandwidth
and time expended). So, I am seeing evidence they, where they noticed
this, thought someone tossed it in there, but that the heat heated
that within that ring of that radius, basically, if it wasn't bent,
also, by impact, which is not my area of expertise, of course. This
was estimated at a bundle
(https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/meteorite-for-sale/1899129/) I
don't want to look the dupe, and I surmise everyone will be the expert
that I am not (: "it's not [this]", "it's not [that]): first two
images here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/67498324@N08/albums (for
lack of discovering another Flickr account, there's this, maybe once
defunct, I can't help but wonder why these are here, if there was a
different account, it had many different finds on there, I was
documenting doing my work, which I emphasize over decrees and recs
from others, fwiw)
Peter Richards
(email or text to 603-759-1896... this can be had with a bill of sale,
for now I have it on verbal contract... thank you)