Aloha,

In the process of devolving myself of things that I don’t use currently, the
following books are for sale.

All books are in very good / near new shape -

Price (USD) is a bit negotiable :-) Though based on a bit lower than current
rates from eBay / amazon / ABEbooks. Postage is extra - but at cost. Buy more
than one book!!!  :-)

I can send them via Media mail or fixed rate boxes. International, can also be
via media mail (may be very slow) or one of the fixed rate boxes (express is
also available for even more$ :-) )

The Cambridge Encyclopedia of Meteorites - Norton       US$115

Meteorites and the Early Solar System II - Lauretta / McSween  - LPI    US$75

Asteroids III - Bottke / Cellino / Paolicchi / Binzel - LPI             US$65

Planetary Materials 36 - Papike                                         US$50

Mercury - Vilas / Chapman / Matthews    1989  (Pre-Messenger)   US$50

Pluto and Charon - Stern / Mitton               1999 (Pre-New Horizons)    US$8

Venus: The Geological Story - Cattermole   1994                         US$5

OK, One last not very meteorite - but science:

3rd edition - Newton’s Opticks - rebound, a missing plate replaced by facsimile
          US$3000

Need images? Send an email. Make an offer? Send an email.

Aloha - Ted      t...@hawaii.edu
     (Yes, Gary - aka The Big Kahuna - lives not to far away - Hi Gary!)