Hi List,

This post is a two-fer.

#1) Does anyone know if the recent Florida fireball was favorable to
drop meteorites on land, or would they have fallen into the drink?

Link - https://www.livescience.com/fireball-florida-video.html

#2) Several years ago, I received a tiny amount of Bitcoin as payment
for writing a blog article. It was worth about $20 then. Now, it's
worth almost $200 and I would like to spend it while it's value is
high. Crypto is not my thing and I just want to get rid of it and be
done with it. Withdrawing it to my bank account and converting it to
real currency involves a high fee, so I would rather just spend it as
Bitcoin.

Does anyone know of a reputable dealer based in the US (no overseas)
who takes Bitcoin as payment? Or, do I need to buy a Tesla keychain
with it?

Thanks in advance!

MikeG
Galactic Stone & Ironworks : https://www.galactic-stone.com
Twitter : https://twitter.com/GalacticStone
Meteorites, Ice Age Fossils, Minerals, and Artifacts