A meteorite Collector I know asked me an interesting question:We know that
Kilabo and Thuathe fell on the same day of the same year, but is that the only
time this happened?So I did some research and I found 9 other cases of 2
meteorites coming from different meteors (different classification) but falling
on the same day of the same year. I could tell you which ones but that wouldn't
be any fun. Wouldn't you rather search a bit and see if I missed any? I'll tell
you what I found in a few days. Enjoy the search.
Anne blackimpactika.comimpact...@aol.com

EXTREMELY RARE MARTIAN AND LUNAR MAIN MASS METEORITES
https://www.bonhams.com/auctions/27190/
Coming to auction in BonhamsÂ’ Meteorites Online sale.  Browse 90+ lots of
superb planetary meteorite specimens & impact memorabilia, including rare main
mass Martian and Lunar meteorites.

Bid online May 18-28 at Bonhams : Meteorites Online
https://www.bonhams.com/auctions/27190/