Hi List,

Quasi-crystals have been previously found in meteorites, and now one
has been found in a sample of trinitite.

Link -
https://www.sciencenews.org/article/new-quasi-crystal-formed-first-atomic-bomb-test

And no, I do not have any red trinitite available.

But, I do have the ordinary green variety -
https://galactic-stone.com/trinitite/

Cool stuff.

MikeG

Galactic Stone & Ironworks : https://www.galactic-stone.com
Twitter : https://twitter.com/GalacticStone
Meteorites, Ice Age Fossils, Minerals, and Artifacts

EXTREMELY RARE MARTIAN AND LUNAR MAIN MASS METEORITES
https://www.bonhams.com/auctions/27190/
Coming to auction in Bonhams Meteorites Online sale.  Browse 90+ lots of superb
planetary meteorite specimens & impact memorabilia, including rare main mass
Martian and Lunar meteorites.

Bid online May 18-28 at Bonhams : Meteorites Online
https://www.bonhams.com/auctions/27190/