I have more than 400 meteorites listed on ebay - mostly unclassified NWAs
selling very cheap. I do have a small amount of classified meteorites but I
usually dont bother with classifying anything because of the difficulty in
getting stuff classified. So you get them cheap.
Also from Morocco I have lots of Paleolithic artifacts and Fulgurites. Also
fossils including dozens of Trilobites. I searched ebay and my Trilobites seem
the cheapest on ebay. I also have a lot of Philippine tektites. 3 or 4 years
ago I bought out a massive collection of Tektites from somebody who lived in
the philippines for 20 years and it was his lifelong accumulation. I still have
a few but starting to run low now and these Tektites that I have been selling
off cheap is probably not something that I will ever be able to replace once I
run out - especially since there are now restrictions on exporting them.Most
are on my ebay user id AMUNRE but still a few listed on my other user id
KANGAROOOPALSOn the higher priced items I might be able to do a better price so
send me an email if you are interested in the pricier ones.CheersDean
https://www.ebay.com.au/sch/amunre/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=&rt=nc&_dmd=2
ttps://www.ebay.com.au/sch/kangarooopals/m.html?item=255242170119&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.m3561.l2562

Items for sale by kangarooopals | eBay

Items for sale by amunre | eBay