American Meteor Society has four December 2021 reports about Indiana meteors
that might work

12/8     10 pm         68 reports
12/12    11 pm        30 reports
12/14    12:30 am    5 reports
12/20     10 pm       17 reports

Good hunting,

Frank

On Wednesday, January 19, 2022, 05:10:00 PM PST, Chris Friedman via
Meteorite-list <meteorite-list@meteoritecentral.com> wrote:

Hello all,

First week of December 2021, I was hanging out in my hot tub when a large
blue/green trailing sighing that stretched from the left to right across the
entire horizon and then broke apart into pieces and fell to the ground. We
spend a lot of time back there staring at the skies and I have a good feeling
that this landed approximately within 2 miles from our home. I’ve never seen
anything like this in my life.

I feel like me and my family may be the only people that are aware of this
sighting and I feel like I should share this with the group. There was nothing
in the local news or social media about the sighting. If you are a serious
hunter of meteorites and would like to reach out to me for more info, send me
an email.

Thanks!
Chris

Sent from my iPhone