Actually young pigeons are quite edible:

Pigeons have been bred for food for centuries dating back to early Asian, Arabic, and European traditions. This history is lengthier than even the current domesticated chickens and turkeys. We have taken this breeding tradition one step further by developing and even further crossing to create a broader breasted Squab specifically for today’s food industry. Fed only whole corn, wheat and milo along with specially formulated all natural grain pellets for protein; Squab is ready for market at less than four weeks of age. This early preparation age, prior to even flying, along with a stress free grow out, all natural diet, and special breeding make for its special tenderness. The meat of Squab is distinctly different from that of any other domestic poultry, while being milder than that traditionally associated with game meats.

---lifted from squab.com
Howard Wu

M come Meteorite Meteorites <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The meat of pigeon is not good to eat. ... the human
one I would not know .......... we do $0.5 for gram?

Matteo

=====