With all due respect, those lyrics must have been reviewed by the Mister Rogers
AI checker before release. They lack the true "flavor" of what one would expect
from these particular artists.

From: Meteorite-list <meteorite-list-boun...@meteoritecentral.com> on behalf of
Paul Gessler via Meteorite-list <meteorite-list@meteoritecentral.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 9, 2023 1:54 AM
To: meteorite-list <meteorite-list@meteoritecentral.com>
Subject: [meteorite-list] AI Rap about meteorites

My second interaction with Chat APT and it kinda blew me away...
See for yourself:

Chat APT initiated by Paul Gessler

"write rap song in the style of tupac and doja kat about meteorites"

Verse 1:
Tupac:
Listen up y'all, I'ma spit it real hot
About the rocks that fall, yeah they really rock the block
>From outer space they come, with fire and a blaze
Meteorites they're called, they leave us in a daze

Doja Cat:
But don't you worry, they won't hit your house
Most burn up in the air, before they hit the ground
They're made of stone and ice, and sometimes metal too
Falling to the earth, with a trail of light that's true

Chorus:
Meteorites, they're falling from the sky
Bringing us the wonders, of the universe high
They're falling all around, don't be afraid
Just watch and enjoy, the cosmic parade

Verse 2:
Tupac:
These rocks have traveled, for millions of years
Through the vastness of space, facing no fears
They're ancient history, brought back to life
With every impact, they give us a new light

Doja Cat:
Some say they're a curse, but that's just not the case
They bring us new knowledge, and a better human race
So next time you see one, don't hide or run
Embrace the beauty, of what we've just begun

Chorus:
Meteorites, they're falling from the sky
Bringing us the wonders, of the universe high
They're falling all around, don't be afraid
Just watch and enjoy, the cosmic parade

Outro:
Tupac:
So remember my friends, don't be scared of the night
When a meteorite falls, it'll be a beautiful sight
And who knows what we'll find, in the fragments we collect
So let's keep our eyes open, and not neglect

Doja Cat:
This cosmic treasure, that's ours to claim
So let's learn and discover, and never be the same
So here's to the meteorites, and all they bring
The universe is ours, let's go and do our thing.

Drop the MIc !