These mails are tryings to get your user ID and password, also sometimes more information is asked, like your credit card number etc. All these mails should be reported to eBay;

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Usually members having their e-mail as an user-ID recive
these. They are never sent by eBay. The site is linked to
some other server, I have found some from China, some
from another countries.

take care,

pekka

Dave Schultz wrote:

Greetings listees. Sorry for another off topic
subject, but I just received an apparent e-mail from
eBay [safeharbor] stating that I have had my rights to
eBay suspended for a violation of trying to log into
eBay using a bogus ID, which there was no way that I
did. I e-mailed eBay about this possible scam or
misunderstanding and await thier reply. Has anyone
else been banned lately by them or possibly been sent
a false e-mail from someone else masquerading as eBay
asking for your personal account information? Could
someone be trying to steal our accounts since that
eBay list was posted here? Maybe that wasn`t such a
good idea afterall!
Thanks, Dave. [indy1996]

Pekka Savolainen Jokiharjuntie 4 FIN-71330 Rasala FINLAND

+ 358 400 818 912

Group Home Page: http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/eurocoin
Group Email Address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]