[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I remember the aborted Southby's auction of three Martian meteorites a number of years ago.  .......[snip]....I was looking for the auction catalog, which was in my files, so my memory of the weights are in question.

I know I have that catalog at home, I'll take a look & report when I get home from work.

Could this be the same Zagami that was offered in that auction which failed?  Certainly, the price is high,
but considering the possible source, possibly an infamous dealer in Conneticut, this asking price is in
line with him.   Could the un-named owner of it be the same person that attempted to auction the pieces some number of years ago?

Certainly worth finding out.

the auction failed.

Wish the dealer would.   ;-)

       Gregory