Hello Steve and List,
Knowing how much time and effort was put into the book, "Meteorites fro A to Z", I feel it is only appropriate to give credit where credit is due. While Anne Black was indeed a collaborator and contributor the book, Bill and Mike Jensen were the principle authors.
A recent phone conversation with Mike confirmed that an updated version of "Meteorites from A to Z" should be completed in time for the Tucson 2004 Show. Any additions or corrections to the book should be forwarded to the Jensen Bros. All non-Sahara information should be sent to Mike at:
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Any Sahara related information should go to Bill at:
 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.

When I need quick, basic information about a meteorite, I usually find myself reaching for this book. The new edition will be a great addition to all of our libraries.

Best,

John Gwilliam