Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2003 10:43 AM
Subject: [meteorite-list] A Daytime Fireball Over South Wales

Has there been any authenticated data on this event?  Satellite heat signature  confirmation etc...?  As a graphics artist I can tell you this can be faked really easily but just because it can be faked doesn't mean it is fake.  If this was a real event I would think it would be all over the press as this picture is awesome, and we know how the press like to hype up meteorite impact events.

Just my 2cents
Later,
Ron