Dear Atul, List;
I sort of think that if the high-rollers of the meteorite recovery world thought that going there to recover a "hot-hut-burner" was an equally "Hot" idea, that they would already be there on the ground about.....yesterday.

Just my 2 cents,
Dave Freeman

Atul Kumar wrote:

I have heard that a few people are planning to travel to India for this fall, I would like to help them with planning out a safe trip.

My people in India tell me this area is in rather bad shape as far as lawlessness is concerned.

I have just also been fwd,d a news item- the Chief Minister (equivalent of a State Governer in the US) of the area just got blown up along with many of his ministers approx 2 hrs ago. He is still alive.

So please do contact me if you are planning to head out there- i can give you some tips.1. Do not travel alone- take a few big and beefy fellows with you. 2.Do not travel at night- thats when the rebels rule the countryside

I also have a few people from my India office heading to the fall location- and if they are able to find anything fast and safely they stay there and i will get back to everyone who emailed me in approx 2-3 days.

This is planned as a recovery effort,and it can be done

co-operatively- rather than a repeat of the circus i saw at Park Forest.

Atul Kumar

Collector - not Dealer

219-308-8282