Dear Matteo;
As a list member I fully agree with Dave Andrews acessment and statements of your situation.. We all have our own personalities, and that tends to be a great thing (believe it or not). It keeps the list from becoming so scientifically boring that we may sleep through the next meteor shower. Our meteorite education, and life's education is enhanced by our diversity found here.
But, this incessant bickering toward Mike Farmer is getting annoying. Mike is a bit different yes, but so am I, and so many others. Mike has always delivered meteorites to me on time and no excuses, ever! Your difference with Mike and others is becoming disruptive. You make me miss Michael Casper for his uniqueness in personality. As you would say, BAH!
Mellow out dude! My delete finger is tired of the continued whine. Your posts are to me, like a noisy screen door in the wind!

As for ebay; yes, many, many are out of "good form", but we MUST be tender-handed and NEVER jeopardize the IMCA group by tormenting either ebay or individual bogus sellers, no matter how fraudulent the offerings.

I too apologize in advance if I have offended anyone other than "you-know-who".

Dave F.
(the other-other dave who wished he had cool initials like DNA)

DNAndrews wrote:

OK Matteo, you asked for it. I think you should back off of all your "meteorwrongs" on eBay crap. "Frankly Scarlet, I don't give a damn!" You are giving the IMCA a bad name with all your harrassment. Second of all, you may despise the US collector/dealers, but most deliver their product without blaming the Italian Post Office for not arriving as planned (or at all). Third of all, over here, you buy something, you pay for it. That's just the way it goes....the American (and every other country's) way. That goes for the UK (which is part of Europe, last I checked) as well. Don't play "Miss Goody-Two-Shoes" around here with me.

I'm sorry, but I couldn't take any more babble from this YOU. I apologize if I have offended anyone other than "you-know-who".

Put me down for a Farmer vote....he may be "hot-headed" but at least he's: willing to take a risk, be punctual, and deliver.

Dave

M come Meteorite Meteorites wrote:

or who is tired of you and your arrogance
emails....probably never you see here in list write in
pubblic a opinion on you of a member, but is suffice
for me to know who it is against of you, and bushels
getting tired a lot of persons with your arrogance.
Come one members, write in pubblic it does thought of
it of this character, have for case fear of him? Stop
to broken me or the spam box is ready for you.