Greetings list:
Was watching my son finish football practice tonight and witnessed a fall that looked nearly identical to the Peekskill video.  Flash then multiple large (tough to define large) fireballs (6-9).  I was in Lake Bluff, Illinois looking West, it was traveling south to north, fireballs extinguished just before the northern tree line from where I was facing.  Several people witnessed it alongside me.  It was truly breathtaking!  My guess, given that lake Michigan was behind me, is that it fell somewhere in Wisconsin north to Canada.   Thought you might like to know.  All the best,
Terry Boudreaux
StarMeteorites