Hello Dave and the list,

perhaps the dealers should be moderated to their own list...;-

I have a bad feeling, I have seen this also before in coin-collecting.

When Europe changed the currency unit to euro, there was a
huge boom in collecting, many new collectors, lot of discussion
and trading. This was the nice part of this business.

Well, after few months the collectors noticed; hey, this is a good
business, and an year after that, we had on the lists more dealers
than colectors.

At the moment we have a lot of former dealers with a lot of coins
in their stock, but no collectors to buy them. And when the business
of a dealer doesnīt go well, he / she will be bitter.

Well, I donīt see any reason, why the collectors must suffer, if the
dealers are bitter...

take care,

pekka s

Dave Harris wrote:

Hi,

Sorry, but I thought this list was meant to be moderated... if so where the
heck is the moderator????

So-o-o-o-o much anger and bitterness!!!!

Personally, my dirty laundry is cleaned privately, if I had any, that is...
!

Maybe it is time for me to leave the list.... if this carries on then I
guess I'll have to.

unhappily

dave

IMCA #0092

Pekka Savolainen Jokiharjuntie 4 FIN-71330 Rasala FINLAND

+ 358 400 818 912

Group Home Page: http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/eurocoin
Group Email Address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]