Michael L Blood wrote:

Hi Steve,
       Instead of using this list as a reference manual, perhaps you would
be interested in investing in one of the following:

1) Catalogue of Meteorites 5th. Ed. - This will tell you EVERYTHING about
every fall and find to date of publication. This is the "OED" of meteorites.
About $165?

2) Meteorites A to Z - While this is a highly abbreviated version of
the above, it gives you Type, TKW, date of fall or find, etc. - I believe
it is a mere $20 (a fabulous buy!)