Thanks for the link,

It was interesting to learn that the have a "field trip program" now that I have the Traveler's Guide to Mars.

Serious now,  are they set up for walking visits, such as on my next Tuscon vacation in 2004? Or are these just their business offices.

Howard Wu

larrytwinkmonrad <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Larry, Jim Kriegh and I went on a nice tour of this office a few months ago.  They have wonderful art on the walls as well as books such as the one you mentioned.  Here is the url:

http://www.psi.edu/

Twink Monrad

Want to chat instantly with your online friends? Get the FREE Yahoo! Messenger