Hello, James,

you can find all 17, nicely listed from the book "Meteorites
from A to Z" by Jensen, Jensen and Black. Don´t know, if
Anne has any copies for sale?

The book is very handy and I have it in use much more than
The Cataloque of Meteorites. And if you chooce this option,
it might be, you´ll get a book + clothes from Santa, the price
is very reasonable...;-

take care,

pekka s

Claudia Carroll wrote:
Anne and list

Hrmmmmmmmm 17 huh?  Since I am relatively new and still only half way through reading Cambridge Encyclopedia of Meteorites, does anyone have a good spot where I can read up on them?

Trying to convince the wife that instead of cloths for Christmas to buy me a good copy of The Catalogue of Meteorites.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

James Carroll