Hello all,

As usual I goofed...Norbert said NWA 1950 was closer to a Chassignite and not
a Nakhlite...because it is has over 50% olivine. And after reviewing the
Bulletin it appears it has about 30% pigeonite(a clinopyroxene). So it really
is in between a Chassignite and a Nakhlite. Which got it(1950) generalized as
a Shergottite!!!

Sheesh...no wonder I'm confused,

John