Dave:
I think it also depends on which TYPE of Korra you have. I have one that was found early on and is LOADED with gorgeous chondrules and breccia fragments. Later editions of KK were very weathered and thus did not exhibit the well defined chondrules. Also, some of the pieces were actually fragments of the breccia (L5 I think?) and of course, did not show well.
Matt Morgan
Mile High Meteorites

Dave Harris wrote:

Hi,

Last night Mark Ford and I and an enjoyable evening going thru his new
acquisitions - the one that caused the most confusion was the Korra Korrabes
specimen - an H3.

Well, we looked at it, compared it to other H3s, also to the Ghubara, and we
found it difficult to see how this is an H3.

We are obviously missing a critical issue here, because the chondrules were
scant, and indistinct, in fact my Ghub, at an L6 had more structure visible.
 It was a very dark matrix too, whereas a lot of H3s have a light matrix (ie
Parnallee)

How and why is KK an H3 - the native iron was sparse, and the chondrules
largely invisible.

So, how come it's an H3?

inquisitively,

Dave