Not know, I have contact the dealer and he have write
is not interested what is it, from the person he have
buy this piece have the info this is a piece of moon
and have put for sale for a moon meteorite. He have
change a few the text of the auction but no change
nothing. Write to this person in many...
Regards

Matteo

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2204159252&category=3239

> Maybe it is a moonstone. It is a rather cheap
> mineral. The picture is very
> fuzzy, but the color is about right.
> Moon Rock, Moonstone??????   He might not know the
> difference.
>
> Anne M. Black
> www. IMPACTIKA.com
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]