I don't drink, but whenever I know anyone going south of the border I have them bring me back a liter bottle of 196 proof for medicinal purposes for under ten dollars. Tequila can also be had for cheap, but only one litter per body per day.

Howard

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
John,

You haven't purchased Tequila lately!  Maybe $10.00 a gram for Tequila Gold?   The Tempe BIG blue barrel cactus rum special is definitely not Tequila!
saludos,
Doug

En un mensaje con fecha 01/03/2004 2:52:29 PM Mexico Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] escribe:

Still working on that $10.00 gallon of tequila from New Years, huh?

John