Hello Matteo:

I have read your funny parody of the Proud Tom Website.  I think that the people that you have made fun of on your web page will view it with humor.  Too bad that you must be so insecure that  you do not have the same attitude.

One thing puzzles me.  Why do you continue to attack the Marines?  Did the Marines attack you on this list?  Do you feel insecure when you are around Marines and this is the way you react?  Please let us all know why you hate the Marines.

The Real Proud Tom is my Hero and Pultusk is my favorite meteorite.

Randy

"Faries still the smiles and the struck ones"
"This is the course of mine meat"