Im not an expert in this subject, but here in my city there is a shop dedicated to puzzles and the owner is a great collector of puzzles and all sutff like that and when you enter to his stores you can see hug puzzles glued together but very carefully, they are truly art work!!!!!, they look beautiful glued together and set in a frame with a nice glass or a protective stuff, it looks just great to me, cuz you can see always thats its a puzzle.

I guess its just a matter of opinons, some like them glued and some intact, is there a way you can get two of them???..that way you keep one original and youcan glue another to display, heheh I think that would be the best thing to do, but can you get two?

2001 Space Collection Rafael B. Torres