Some iron fragments have been found from the area, but it`s hard to say, if they are from this bolide yet;

FIRST NEWS ON METEORITE RECOVERY.

The Spanish researcher Dr. Javier Garcia Guinea of the Museo Nacional de Ciencias Naturales in Madrid and the Centro Superior de Investigaciones Cientificas (CSIC) has made the first analysis to a sample recovered by an individual from the falling area in the North of Palencia. The preliminary analysis seems to be POSITIVE being probably an Iron Meteorite that consist almost entirely of a nickel-iron metal alloy. In case of confirmation we are in the presence of a historic recovery because until this date not orbital information has been obtained on this kind of meteorites. In the next days we plan to extend this information in more detail.

http://www.spmn.uji.es/ESP/nov38eng.html

Have asked the coordinates of this found from the seller, let´s see,
if I´ll have them, and if so, are they located  in Spain or in Siberia...;-

pekka s

Jerry A. Wallace wrote:

Bernhard "Rendelius" Rems wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.at/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2219315732&category=3239 <http://cgi.ebay.at/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2219315732&category=3239>

Kind regards,

*Bernhard “/Rendelius”/ Rems*

Well, Bernhard, I had the same initial reaction to the pictures that Dave F. did; it sure
looked like some Sikhote Alin schrapnel.

--

Pekka Savolainen Jokiharjuntie 4 FIN-71330 Rasala FINLAND

+ 358 400 818 912

Group Home Page: http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/eurocoin
Group Email Address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]